Urea 46% Prilled and Granular
- Company Name:Exfaira
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2018. 11.03
- City:DKI Jakarta
- Contact:Denny Budiyanto
- Related Keywords:Urea 46%, Fertilizer, Prilled Urea 46%, Granular Urea 46%
(Product Code: ANG-C004/UF)
UREA 46% PRILLED AND GRANULAR RUSSIA ORIGIN CIF ASWP
Origin: Russian Federation
Minimum: 10,000 Metric Tons Per Month
Maximum: 50,000 Metric Tons Per Month
Incoterms: CIF ASWP
CIF Price: Gross USD 140.00 Per MT / NET USD 130.00 Per MT
Contract Term: 12 Months Minimum (With Rolls and Extensions)
Payment Term: MT103 covered by BG/SBLC via MT760 or DLC MT700
Inspection: By SGS/CIQ
Nitrogen 46.0% By Weight Minimum
Moisture 0.3% Maximum
Biuret 1% By Weight Maximum
Fisper 0.35 Maximum
Anti-Caking Agent 0.5% Maximum
Free Ammonia 160 PXT PPM Maximum
Granulation Dimension From 1-4 mm: 90% Minimum
Dimension Less Than 1 mm: Absence
Melting Point at 132 Degree Centigrade
Colour: Pure White
Odor Threshold Odorless or Slight Ammonnia
Boiling Point Decomposes Before Boiling
Hazardous Ingredients None According To Controlled Product +Regulations
Non-Clotted 100% Free From Harmful Substances
Internationally Accepted Standard For Urea 46% Prilled
Free Flowing, Treated with Anti-Caking Treatment
Free From Impurities, Sand, Dust and Certified Non Radioactive
Physical State Solid at 20 Degrees Centigrade - 101KPA White Granules +Specific
Gravity Solid at 20 Degrees Centigrade - 1.335 T/M3
Vapor Density Not Applicable
Molecular Weight 60.065
Floatability in water - Skins and Mixes
CIF TRANSACTION PROCEDURE
1. Buyer issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) addressed to the Seller Refinery along with company profile and Buyer’s passport.
2. Seller issues the draft SPA for Buyer's review and signing.
3. Seller legalizes and registers the contracts with insurance company and notarizes it with the appropriate Authorities of the ministry of energy along with the below PPOP document.
a) Product Quality Passport-Quality Certificate
b) Certificate of Product Origin
c) Product availability
d) Commitment letter to supply the product from Ministry of Energy
4. Buyer’s bank issues MT199 to Seller’s nominated bank informing readiness to issue agreed financial Instrument (SBLC/DLC). Buyer’s bank in accordance with Seller’s verbiage shall issue SBLC/DLC within six (6) working days for first shipment’s value to Seller’s financial bank to enable Seller commence loading of product with the shipping company. Seller to finalize loading within six (6) working days.
But if Buyer fails to issue SBLC/DLC within six (6) working days, as an alternative provision Buyer pays $250,000 to Seller nominated RUSSIA insurance company within seven (7) days, which will be deducted from the product’s invoice value of product at destination port.
5. After confirmation by Seller’s bank, Seller at own expense, charters with shipping/logistic company and alert Buyer on shipment ordered graphic/schedule accompanied with submission of nominated Vessel details to Buyer.
6. Seller’s bank responds with contractual operative 2% PB and full POP to Buyer’s bank within seventy two (72) hours since Buyer’s instrument confirmed by Seller’s bank.
a) Copy of the Port Storage Agreement
b) Copy of the CPA, to Transport the Product to Discharge Port
c) Vessel Q88
d) Original BL (full set)
e) Copy of SGS Report
7. Upon successful product confirmation against SGS/CIQ Report of Quality and Quantity at destination port, Buyer makes payment by MT103.
8. Seller and Buyer, within seventy two (72) hours, Seller pays commissions to Seller’s side and Buyer pays Buyer’s side intermediaries involved in the transaction.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Procedures are non negotiable.
For inquiry, please contact us for proceed further.
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931